actskn43.ocx

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
mbatiri
User

Re: actskn43.ocx

Post by mbatiri » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 am

Helo again Fortra :?
I should answer your questions as follow:
1- It works fine with live, yahoo, skype and other video chat programs.
2- The main use of blaze program is for DTV recieving and also it has posibilities of playing any media and recording them via choosing video sources. Webcam is one of its sources which can be selected.
3- My computer is desktop PC.
I wish these can help you to remedy my problem. :cry:
Best regards
Mbatiri

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi mbatiri,

Now this is very important!

Can you include a screenshot picture of the splitcam interface, with webcam driver selected in splitcam if you can do that for me?

I'm curious to know if splitcam itself has detected and found the webcam driver. Or if there's something else like another software program, that might be getting in the way or preventing it, from working properly.

Because you had mentioned that all you get shown is that the webcam light will flicker for a few split seconds then go off. That tells me that it's trying to connect, but something else is getting in the way.

P.S ... How many USB ports or USB devices do you have connected on that pc. Have you tried another USB port, have a try at swapping them around to see if that might change things?
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

mbatiri
User

Post by mbatiri » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 am

Hi Fortra and thanks a lot your reply :)
I understand what is your mean. I checked splitcam itterface in video source and it has check mark beside "Usb PC camera K" source.I deactivated all mesenger programs and any other program which may be affect its operation. But I didn't get any result. :x
I have 10 USB slot which 4 of them is used for keyboard, printer, camera, DVB-T reciever. I swapped two of them and got no result. :cry:
How can I test which program or service uses webcam? And if it used by other program, How does blaze program or mesenger can get its video? :?:
Best regards

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

@ mbatiri,

I think I know now, what is causing the problem. It's the TWO programs you have given TOTAL ACCESS to your webcam driver. That's why splitcam can't get to display any of your live video from your webcam.

1. First, thing you should do. Go into the capture source settings for that program BlazeVideo HDTV. And make sure it doesn't have direct access to your Webcam Driver at all. (I mean disable it or stop it, so it doesn't use the webcam at all).

2. Secondly, make sure no other programs (I mean everything) that isn't configured to directly using the webcam driver either. I mean your current messenger program.

3. Thirdly, once you have done the above. Run splitcam and select your USB webcam driver. You should now see an actual live video feed coming from your webcam, working with in Splitcam!

4. Finally, if all goes well with all the above instructions. All you have to do now is set-up all your other IM programs so that they only have access to splitcam capture driver ONLY!!!

How to do it with WLM click here! > It's similar set-up with all other IM programs too.
mbatiri wrote:Hi Fortra and thanks a lot your reply :)
I understand what is your mean. I checked splitcam itterface in video source and it has check mark beside "Usb PC camera K" source.I deactivated all mesenger programs and any other program which may be affect its operation. But I didn't get any result. :x
I have 10 USB slot which 4 of them is used for keyboard, printer, camera, DVB-T reciever. I swapped two of them and got no result. :cry:
How can I test which program or service uses webcam? And if it used by other program, How does blaze program or mesenger can get its video? :?:
Best regards
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF

<|==<<<

mbatiri
User

Post by mbatiri » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 am

Hi dear fortra
As you recommended I uninstall all my mesenger programs and any other program may be use my webcam driver. I restart system and check splitcam and :shock: nothing happened. Webcam's led lighted for two seconds and turned off and DARK SCREEN appeared again. :x
Do you think may be there is direct show or codec problem in my system?
Best regards

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

@ mbatiri,

I didn't say that, or recommended to you to uninstall those programs. I meant that you SHOULDN'T have any of those programs configured (set-up) using your webcam driver directly!

P.S - I have highlighted below in RED text what you had written in one of your earlier posts.
mbatiri wrote:Hi Fortra
Thank you very much for your response.
My webcam hasn't any disk for driver and my win7 64bit has been installed driver because I can use it in messenger programs or I can see its video on Blaze HDTV player.
Is it enough or Splitcam need any other driver?
The following is very IMPORTANT. This is what I want you to do. Have a good careful look at that attached pictures of the various A4Tech product line webcams.

( You can click on the pictures to see them in more closer detail )
Can you tell me which one of those webcams looks exactly like the one you have. Each one of those webcams, have a product model number. Can you tell me which one of those is your WebCam, by writing down it's model number, in your reply ?

If your webcam isn't shown or displayed there. Then you might have a OLD version, or it may be a discontinued product. I would suggest and recommend that you get a webcam that comes included with it's program software drivers on a CD disc. And that it has webcam driver software that is compatible on x32/x64bit of the Windows OS.

I got these pictures from their website. I had included the link to their website in one of my earlier posts on this same topic thread !
Attachments
A4TechWebCams2.png
Webcam page 2
A4TechWebCams1.png
Webcam page 1

<|==<<<

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

@ALL
Who still had problem with yahoo msg or actskn43.ocx or flash please try to update to new version : http://www.splitcamera.com/SplitCamSetup_beta.exe

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

@ mbatiri,

I have also highlighted in RED text from your post. You mentioned that you have 10 USB ports (sockets). Usually desktop pc have about 2/4/6 approx. So I was wondering do you use an external powered portable USB HUB, that gives you added extra USB ports?

If you do use a portable powered USB HUB. I would suggest that you don't connect your webcam into that Hub. But instead use one of the main USB ports that is built into the pc itself they're usually around the BACK of the computer, it may have one or two extra's around the front for easy accessibility.
mbatiri wrote:Hi Fortra and thanks a lot your reply :)
Best regards

<|==<<<

mbatiri
User

Post by mbatiri » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello dear Fortra,
In advance I Thank you very much for your patience and excuse me that fall you in trouble. :oops:
I uninstalled all related programs in ordre to be assured that there are no program exist which use my webcam. Its model number is PK-770K and I got its driver from A4TECH site which asserted it supports win7. It had also two application which installed with it. I checked its driver after installation and it was same as windows default driver. When I want to run its applications, windows "BLUE SCREEN" appeared and after that windows couldn't come up and restart consecutively. So I have been forced to use setpoint and remove this driver.
My PC has eight usb port in back and two in front. I never use usb hub because I don't need it. I use front usbs for flash memory at all and all my usb devices connected from back side of PC.
I will check splitcam new beta version explained above and take its result here.
Best regards
Mbatiri

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

@ mbatiri,

It might be a possibility that maybe those two so called applications you also mentioned about might not be compatible with Win7 x64bit. Maybe their software will only work on Win 7 x32bit only?

P.S...You might want to consider using another webcam that might have better software and drivers that work on work on Win7 x64bit.
mbatiri wrote:Hello dear Fortra,
In advance I Thank you very much for your patience and excuse me that fall you in trouble. :oops:
I uninstalled all related programs in ordre to be assured that there are no program exist which use my webcam. Its model number is PK-770K and I got its driver from A4TECH site which asserted it supports win7. It had also two application which installed with it. I checked its driver after installation and it was same as windows default driver. When I want to run its applications, windows "BLUE SCREEN" appeared and after that windows couldn't come up and restart consecutively. So I have been forced to use setpoint and remove this driver.
My PC has eight usb port in back and two in front. I never use usb hub because I don't need it. I use front usbs for flash memory at all and all my usb devices connected from back side of PC.
I will check splitcam new beta version explained above and take its result here.
Best regards
Mbatiri

<|==<<<

mbatiri
User

Post by mbatiri » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi again Fortra,
Instead of changing webcam, I changed software and checked a program which called "web..max".
It displayed my webcam without any problem. I checked all effects and options. The result was nice. This test shows that there aren't any incompatibility between webcam and win7 64bit and its driver.
I think there is a problem in splitcam program codes when it want to read webcam signal.
Best regards

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 pm

@ mbatiri,

If your happy using that similar program, instead :)

<|==<<<

CarltonCain
User

Post by CarltonCain » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

mbatiri wrote:Hi again :(
I downloaded your beta version and tested it. There is no more .ocx error and also we can display any picture and video and desktop on splitcam screen. :)
But there is important problem with USB A4TECK camera (webcam). :cry:
When I select this camera as video source, camera's led lighting few seconds and then turns off and only black screen shows in splitcam. Camera is plug and play and so hasn't any setting. I changed splitcam resolutions but the result was same. :!:
Would you please let's know what settings I should do to capture webcam video?:?:
Even I am working with similar version and there is no such problem.. Which settings are you working with
Last edited by CarltonCain on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Hello all SplitCam users! Actskn43.ocx error fixed !
Today we made new SplitCam beta and ask you to test it. You can download it from :
http://splitcamera.com/SplitCamSetup_v5.10.4.1.exe

In this version:
- New updated and improved video driver
- Audio support. Now audio also can be splitted.
- Several audio sources support and audio effects
- New skin for more stable work
- Windows 8 support
- Less significant bug fixes.

kahnsertelione
User

Post by kahnsertelione » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:38 am

I opened topic but u delete i want u help me pls..
my problem is like on the picture.
what should i do?
i use win 7 64 bit
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG