Splitcamera Support Forum

Transition Effects On Slideshow.

Let us know what you'd like to see in the next version of SplitCam. Also if you have any idea for SplitCam Software, write about it here.

Transition Effects On Slideshow.

Postby Cigahy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 pm

As always thanks for a wonderful program. I think transition effects on the slide show would be a nice addition to the program. And of course we're all waiting on PIP. But keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to new releases. ^,,^

- Cigahy
Cigahy
User

Re: Transition Effects On Slideshow.

Postby Fortra » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:15 am

Cigahy wrote:As always thanks for a wonderful program. I think transition effects on the slide show would be a nice addition to the program. And of course we're all waiting on PIP. But keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to new releases. ^,,^

- Cigahy

Thanks, for your suggestion, however in order to achieve what your suggesting would require a "timeline track" between two points (sources). In order to see that transition effect played.
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<
Fortra
Profi User

Postby Colton3310 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 am

Thanks. The various transition effects I think you can choose from Kvisoft Flash Slideshow Designer. Thanks.
I'm a freelancer and very glad to share awesome digital photo albums with you.
Tips: To Create Digital Slideshow with Kvisoft Slideshow Maker
Colton3310
User

Postby merryflip » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:06 am

Cigahy wrote:As always thanks for a wonderful program. I think transition effects on the slide show would be a nice addition to the program. And of course we're all waiting on PIP. But keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to new releases. ^,,^

well, you may use XFlip flash book maker to add transition effects or other desire effect on the slide show.

- Cigahy

ok, nice topic, it's really fun to insert special effects to slideshow easily.
Merry would like to share you with easy-to-use XFlip PowerPoint to flash software
merryflip
User

Postby janesansan » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 am

Fortra wrote:

- Cigahy

Thanks, for your suggestion, however in order to achieve what your suggesting would require a "timeline track" between two points (sources). In order to see that transition effect played.You can use pdf to flipbook creator

It is a great tool
janesansan
User

Postby Newmann » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:22 am

In this case ushered in a new slide
Newmann
User

Postby blue.bear » Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks for sharing this trick :)
blue.bear