IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS !

Let us know what you'd like to see in the next version of SplitCam. Also if you have any idea for SplitCam Software, write about it here.
Fortra
Profi User

IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS !

Post by Fortra » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 am

SUGGESTIONS OR AN IDEA YOU'LL LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO SPLITCAM. TO MAKE SPLITCAM BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SIMILAR PROGRAM.
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Re: IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS !

Post by Fortra » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm

May be in the future it will have an option to multiple source, so you could have a Picture In Picture (PiP) mode feature. 8)
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF

<|==<<<

TjohnBL
User

Post by TjohnBL » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 pm

hi

i usually use multiple video sources in one setting and i usually conduct some tutorial in skype and its kinda hard for me when changing to new source cause i still need to drag the SC window then click then back to skype .. maybe you guys could make it when we minimize the program their would be some buttons above the task bar that i can click when we need to change source easily.
Last edited by TjohnBL on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm

TjohnBL wrote:hi

i usually use multiple video sources in one setting and i usually conduct some tutorial in skype and its kinda hard for me when changing to new source cause i still need to drag the SC window then click then back to skype .. maybe you guys could make it when we minimize the program their would be some buttons above the task bar that i can click when i need to change source easily.
Yes I agree, the splitcam interface does get in the way, due to the fact it's using up some of your screen area space (real estate)

May be have a mini separate moveable dockable control addon maybe? :wink:

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 am

The main reason for the separate mini control panel. Purpose for it, is so if you have the main splitcam interface minimized on your taskbar you'll be able to control some of the selectable basic features of splitcam e.g play, Stop, Rec, pause, & source.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 am

What do you users think about that idea :?:

<|==<<<

TjohnBL
User

Post by TjohnBL » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 am

Fortra wrote:The main reason for the separate mini control panel. Purpose for it, is so if you have the main splitcam interface minimized on your taskbar you'll be able to control some of the selectable basic features of splitcam e.g play, Stop, Rec, pause, & source.
you could add the effects too :).
i totaly agree

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 am

@ TjohnBL,

Actually...NO

The idea about having a mini detachable control panel is just that, and nothing else extra!

All that it will have is some basic control functions. We don't want to take away too much complex functions away from the main splitcam interface. How else would you be able to see what effects or functions were running without the main interface if not visible, or (hidden) from screen.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun May 01, 2011 8:01 am

You've heard the term used "WIDGETS" before right, well it's the similar idea here. :wink:

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun May 01, 2011 8:16 am

Here is a scenario that a lot of users will have come across. A lack of "screen real estate" to work with when you have multiple app running, on one single screen.

Applications have a habit of getting in the way, in some way or the other. Unless you have dual screens monitors that will double your working area space. :)

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 am

Fortra wrote:Here is a scenario that a lot of users will have come across. A lack of "screen real estate" to work with when you have multiple app running, on one single screen.

Applications have a habit of getting in the way, in some way or the other. Unless you have dual screens monitors that will double your working area space. :)
I use a 3rd party desktop virtual screen application to get around that problem quite easily. :)

<|==<<<

TjohnBL
User

Post by TjohnBL » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 am

i have another idea. last time i chat with my friend, she wanted me to play a music on video chat.so i played a music through the mic but she said the music was chappy. what if we could add a function that will play mp3 files on the chat so that the audio is much clearer. the music will no longer pass the microphone...

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 am

@ TjohnBL,

At the moment the current splitcamera software doesn't have support for playing MP3 compressed audio files. However, there's nothing preventing you from using other programs (MP3 software players) that can play those file on your system. But you won't be able to stream those sound through splitcamera directly, unless your soundcard audio hardware device, have a feature that is able to "Stereo mix or Wave mix" the audio internally inside your computer.

If you have a good careful look around on the splitcam forum. You might see a topic thread called "AUDIO ISSUES WITH SPLITCAM" in there you'll find some valuable information!

<|==<<<

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:28 am

To TjohnBL

If you have Win XP or 7 32 bit you can download our beta Splitcam (with sound supported) this version can play audio files and this time you can tell something in mic , also you can change your voice . The version not work on Windows 64 bit

http://splitcamera.com/SplitCam55beta.exe

After you installed this version , reboot your pc .

When you open program in right bottom corner you can see Audio button, there you can add files and work with mixer.

Also in Skype,Yahoo and etc you need go to preferences and choose in MIC (not your microphone) you need choose SplitCam Audio.

Thank You

DAKnn
User

Post by DAKnn » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:29 am

Very, very much like to see this feature:

- when fullscreen mode only on the current monitor window where, not only main (multimonitor support)

- when play fullscreen mode in videofile input mode control panel in bottom (prev,play,next) autohide when innactive user or in option "checkbox enable" - show only clear video without controls or borders

please, please!! :)