Page 1 of 1
video wont play
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:31 am
can not get video to play in paltalk room.
i tell it to play ipsplit cam camera but does not work , my camera does work so its not that
Re: video wont play
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:04 am
For work in the chat you need the following:
1. Set the last version of Splitcam:
The last release:
The last beta:
2. Run Splitcam and select your webcam (or another video source) by using the button Sources.
IP Split Camera is used only for work with IP cameras.
3. Open your chat and select its Settings.
4. Find the video options there.
5. Select one of Splitcam drivers: Splitcam Video Driver or Splitcam Video Filters.
6. If the chat asks you to permit to use the selected device there, do it.