No video to recorded video

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
Boner10in
User

No video to recorded video

Post by Boner10in » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi! When I save my recorded video and play it back, there's only a snapshot picture in the video. No actual video moving. The audio is working fine.
Why is'nt the video recording? While the video is recording, I see the video moving on sreen. But once it's saved and replayed, no video is displayed.
Thanks!

vicul
Forum Moderator

Re: No video to recorded video

Post by vicul » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:51 pm

@Boner10in

i answered you by email,

Victor
SplitCam Team

SpoonieQ
User

Post by SpoonieQ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:34 pm

vicul wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:51 pm
@Boner10in

i answered you by email,

Victor
I wish you'd answered on the forum, I'm having the exact same issue!

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:12 am

@SpoonieQ

Usually you can meet that problem when your CPU power isn't enough for handling the video stream. You selected too big resolution or fps of frames for recording.

SplitCam doesn't have any limits for start parameters, hence, you should set them based on resources of your PC yourself.

PS. Before posting, please, specify your environment: OS, RAM, CPU, SplitCam version, your video source and its parameters, how we can reproduce that issue in our lab by steps.
Splitcam also has its own log (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7413). The log keeps all bug messages caught while working. This info helps us fast to detect the problem and find a solution for you.
SplitCam Team