SplitCam v7.6.1.2 BETA

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
vicul
Forum Moderator

SplitCam v7.6.1.2 BETA

Post by vicul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:19 pm

SplitCamSetup_v7.6.1.2_BETA is ready for testing.

Link for downloading: Closed

New feature:
1. New codec.

Fixed bugs:

1. DirectShow::GetListResolutions - m_pCaptureBuilder->FindInterface() error - hr=0x80004003 m_pSrcFilter=0x0 m_pAMStreamConfig=0x0
2. Did not work the log for switch of Video Source.
3. Failed to load ffmpeg.dll.
4. Crash after start of video without an audio track.
SplitCam Team

baker99
User

SplitCam v7.6.1.2 BETA

Post by baker99 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi I have just installed the latest beta of SplitCam and am having a couple of issues, as you can see from the image below the text and logo are flipped when displayed in Skype, I can easily flip the image but unfortunately this doesn't flip the ovelays, is there any way to fix this? Also as shown in the image there is no audio tab to change audio sources, any idea why? Image

vicul
Forum Moderator

Re: SplitCam v7.6.1.2 BETA

Post by vicul » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 am

@baker99

You are right - Splitcam mirrors an image. Usually for it you use the Effect Flip Horizontal. If you wish to add a text into the image, you need the Effect Text too. But it will not work for Skype, because the Flip Horizontal works only with an original video source and skip the Text effect. So if you wish to see a normal image in Skype, you should insert this text into the image before Splitcam and add the Flip Horizontal there.
About audio. Sorry I didn't understand you. For your goal you can use your microphone and/or any audio file in the Audio options. In Skype audio options select Splitcam Audio Device. You can also select a microphone there.

Victor
SplitCam Team