slideshow time interval cannot be changed

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
hypnotoad
User

slideshow time interval cannot be changed

Post by hypnotoad » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 am

when I click on the Time: box in Slideshow, it lets me type a new number but when I Play the slideshow it always goes back to 5 seconds

Fortra
Profi User

Re: slideshow time interval cannot be changed

Post by Fortra » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 am

hypnotoad wrote:when I click on the Time: box in Slideshow, it lets me type a new number but when I Play the slideshow it always goes back to 5 seconds
Actually there is a (Tip). The 5 sec delay snapshot button timer isn't changeable yet!... But the interval timer is changeable. However, for splitcam to remember your changes with in interval time, you have to close splitcam (EXIT IT) then when you return and run splitcam again, your changes will be remembered and taken affect (SAVED). :mrgreen:

When you first installed splitcam you have the option to have splitcam start automatically with windows. And you also can have it load minimized on your taskbar. Here is another (Tip) if you want a fast quick way to close splitcam just (RIGHT-CLICK) on the splitcam taskbar icon and select (EXIT)!
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 am

BASICALLY "ANY CHANGES" YOU HAVE MADE WHATSOEVER, WILL BE APPLIED IN THE ABOVE POSTED TIP !!!
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF

<|==<<<

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 am

When you set interval , for example 10 sec after click on ENTER in your keyboard. When you click Enter you confirm changes in Time Interval !

vitina
User

Post by vitina » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm

but how about save snapshots whit one click?

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 pm

@ vitina,

The snapshot feature works with one click as far as I know, no problem with it.

What version of splitcam are you using?

As for the audio, there is a topic thread about that already. I suggest you take your time and look again carefully. Don't use the search, just manually look down the list of available "threaded topic's" and you'll find something about audio.
Attachments
SnapShot-Options.png

<|==<<<

vitina
User

Post by vitina » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Fortra wrote:@ vitina,

The snapshot feature works with one click as far as I know, no problem with it.

What version of splitcam are you using?

As for the audio, there is a topic thread about that already. I suggest you take your time and look again carefully. Don't use the search, just manually look down the list of available "threaded topic's" and you'll find something about audio.

i mean saving all photos whit one click, for example, if i make more than 300 non stop snapshots, when i want to save all them, i need click on each snapshot, let save all , but is it posible to save all snapshots whit one click, all 300 snaphots, just like how it was on previous version splitcam, he was offered save to disk all snapshot and he done that, but new version , when i use save to disk, save only my selected pictures, but , if i need to select 300 snapshots, i think you will agrie, that it is pretty uncomfortable, clicking so long timeon each one..

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 pm

To vitina
You right, we try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you !