NEW FORUM & NEW VERSION PROBLEM OR ISSUES !!!

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
vicul
Forum Moderator

Re: NEW FORUM & NEW VERSION PROBLEM OR ISSUES !!!

Post by vicul » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

@kingdruid

if the option Start with Windows is set, try to turn off it and test the delay once again.
SplitCam Team

kingdruid
User

Post by kingdruid » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:51 pm

vicul wrote:@kingdruid

if the option Start with Windows is set, try to turn off it and test the delay once again.
Can you help me out with this? It worked for me once, but then it stopped working when I tried it again the next day:

I try adding this link to splitcam:
http://172.16.1.110/videostream.asf?user=user&pwd=****

It times out, but if I try the same link in VLC it opens it up fine with no problem.

The CGI link works, but we need audio:
http://172.16.1.110/videostream.cgi?user=user&pwd=****

Any suggestions? I am running a FosCam F18910W

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:17 am

kingdruid wrote: I try adding this link to splitcam:
http://172.16.1.110/videostream.asf?user=user&pwd=****

Any suggestions? I am running a FosCam F18910W
Make me a public access to your cam. You can send me URL, username and pswd via PM.

Victor
SplitCam Team

marshalrus
User

Post by marshalrus » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:24 pm

problem with the resolution of the camera Microsoft LifeCam Studio! All the time the picture is displayed at 640x480 square, no matter what option is not selected!

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 am

@marshalrus

Try this copy

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7324

Victor
SplitCam Team

antonio1
User

Post by antonio1 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 am

camera don't work over usb splitter

When i need share my usb by 4-port splitter,and connect camera into it, and connect splitter to usb,2 camera doesn't work.
While direct connection camera to usb w/o splitter works ok.

Is it bug or has way to use camera over splitter?
Will be appologise for any ideas.

mmy camera is
sven ic-990 hd
My system is
Windows 8.1 ms surface pro

Thanks.

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 am

@ antonio1,

There are two types of USB splitters that is available nowadays which are, Powered or Non-Powered.

1. Non-powered rely on being powered by your computer USB socket. The problem with that is, it has limited voltage to power more devices that requires more voltage (current) to run properly. You have to take into account that splitter itself would also require some power too.

2. Powered USB Splitter require a power adapter to provide sufficient voltage (current) so that multiple devices will share power between them.
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

antonio1
User

Post by antonio1 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:28 pm

thanks,I check it power now.
Just it very strange, that it has no enough power, because I connect robot to it and it rotates four wheel motors (vehicle was on the air, of coarce, but 4 motors eat more power + microcontroller ATmega328)

antonio1
User

Post by antonio1 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Fortra wrote:@ antonio1,

There are two types of USB splitters that is available nowadays which are, Powered or Non-Powered.

1. Non-powered rely on being powered by your computer USB socket. The problem with that is, it has limited voltage to power more devices that requires more voltage (current) to run properly. You have to take into account that splitter itself would also require some power too.

2. Powered USB Splitter require a power adapter to provide sufficient voltage (current) so that multiple devices will share power between them.
Thanks, i understand now.
But is it strange, that in this device section in PC hardware there is in driver folder message "This device is working properly."

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:20 am

antonio1 wrote:
Fortra wrote:@ antonio1,

Thanks, i understand now.
But is it strange, that in this device section in PC hardware there is in driver folder message "This device is working properly."
For the moment forget about what it say's in device manager or that yellow folder.

Every single Desktop Computer pc, ultra-book laptop, Regular Laptop, Netbook, Tablets, devices that has a builtin USB connector port(s) will have a chip component, or other components to supply power, to low powered consumption devices ie mouse,keyboard,webcams,thumbdrive, etc.

http://www.usbmadesimple.co.uk/ums_1.htm
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF

<|==<<<

ronthy
User

Post by ronthy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Hi Splitcam Support,

I've just installed the new version of SplitCam 7.1.3.1, and noticed that the "SplitCam Video Filter" and "SplitCam Video Driver" are no longer available in the browsers:

Chrome 43.0.2357.134 m (64-bit), and IE v11.0.9600.17905 / updated versions: 11.0.21.

The splitcam driver/filter was also used to be available for selection in Flash (under Settings -> Camera) but are also no longer available.

The last known SplitCamera version that worked for me is: v6.9.4.1.

i'm using Win8.1 (64bit).

Kindly assist.

Many thanks!

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:57 am

@ronthy

From Help/Quick start/System requirements

4. Web browser (only 32-bit): Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox. SplitCam was not tested with other browsers.
SplitCam Team

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:52 am

ronthy wrote: and noticed that the "SplitCam Video Filter" and "SplitCam Video Driver" are no longer available in the browsers:

Chrome 43.0.2357.134 m (64-bit), and IE v11.0.9600.17905 / updated versions: 11.0.21.
64bit).
Here is a new version of 7.2.1.1 with support 64-bit browsers:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/513 ... 1_BETA.exe
SplitCam Team

Nellee
User

Post by Nellee » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Splitcam Filter crashes in Firefox when broadcasting on Cam4.com. It says flash plugin has crashed. Does not crash when using Splitcam Driver, but broadcast video zooms in and out on its own, and screen turns completely black before automatically zooming in or out. Tried using two different webcams but the result is the same. I'm using a desktop with Windows 7.

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:36 am

@ Nellee,

1. Usually if your using a regular USB webcam. It should also come with it's own software driver & application to control it's other features. Like it's Auto focus for example turn that feature OFF then you'll have TOTAL manual control of it.

2. Try updating either the browser, and the flash plugin.
Nellee wrote:Splitcam Filter crashes in Firefox when broadcasting on Cam4.com. It says flash plugin has crashed. Does not crash when using Splitcam Driver, but broadcast video zooms in and out on its own, and screen turns completely black before automatically zooming in or out. Tried using two different webcams but the result is the same. I'm using a desktop with Windows 7.

<|==<<<