NEW FORUM & NEW VERSION PROBLEM OR ISSUES !!!

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
marshalrus
User

Re: NEW FORUM & NEW VERSION PROBLEM OR ISSUES !!!

Post by marshalrus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 am

vicul wrote: Yesterday I sent you a solution about "...line 2651" in Private Message. Did you try it?
today after installing a different OS I found another bug in the beta version you expelled
30-10-2013 11-57-14.jpg

marshalrus
User

Post by marshalrus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:33 am

marshalrus wrote:
vicul wrote: Yesterday I sent you a solution about "...line 2651" in Private Message. Did you try it?
today after installing a different OS I found another bug in the beta version you expelled
30-10-2013 11-57-14.jpg
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=5555 - fix it

but
playback quality. wmv files became much worse
picture with a mesh

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:59 am

marshalrus wrote: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=5555 - fix it

but
picture with a mesh
1. You could move only two files and did not install the whole pack.
2. About quality, I did not see any difference there
SplitCam Team

marshalrus
User

Post by marshalrus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 am

vicul wrote:
marshalrus wrote: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=5555 - fix it

but
picture with a mesh
1. You could move only two files and did not install the whole pack.
2. About quality, I did not see any difference there
v 5.4.6.0 had a clear smooth images. And here are seen eating noticeable black stripes - mesh

SPLITCAM SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SPLITCAM SUPPORT » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:22 am

Can you upload your video to some host , and give me url by private message ?

i will try to test it with old and new version of splitcam

bsc
User

Post by bsc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:43 am

i cant make splitcam to work on xp sp3. latest splitcam version. (amd athlon 2400+, 1gb ram)
Attachments
applicationerror.JPG

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm

bsc wrote:i cant make splitcam to work on xp sp3. latest splitcam version. (amd athlon 2400+, 1gb ram)
Try to uninstall SplitCam, reboot PC and install Splitcam once again.

Victor

pS, 1gb ram is not enough for the program
SplitCam Team

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 am

@ bsc,

Using a under powered device (PC, NetBook, etc) that doesn't have enough RAM is a BIG mistake by you. And anyone else meaning (USERS) doing the same thing!

There is no excuses for complacency here, when programs that are created for this day and age require "MORE" horse power processor (CPU Speed) and (RAM memory) to run reasonably well too. You can't have it both ways an old-ish clap out pc to perform any faster or better, when modern programs and other things are moving ever so quickly in the tech world we live in.

Best upgrade to 2GB of RAM or more would be better option! :wink: :mrgreen:
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

resam19
Advanced User

Post by resam19 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 am

I have fixed the problem regarding splitcam compatibility with windows 7. Previously I had problems like splitcam not detected by chrome, splitcam crashing when trying to open certain video files, also blue screen of death. After I made some adjustment with video drivers of splitcam now I have no issues. Tested with the latest version 5.15.4.1 of splitcam, it works without any crash or compatibility issue. I use K-lite mega pack splitter to play my video via splitcam. If admin or any user wants I can write my settings details here in a separate post. Split cam is great software I wish them all the best.

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:06 am

resam19 wrote:If admin or any user wants I can write my settings details here in a separate post.
Great! I would like to look at them, if it is possible,

Victor
SplitCam Team

toto31000
User

Post by toto31000 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:00 pm

hello
i have a problem with splicam and winodws 7 64 bits

when i go to bazoocam.org for example i have not the camera in the menu to choose
its work whith another splitter but not with splicam

thanks

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:03 pm

toto31000 wrote:hello
when i go to bazoocam.org for example i have not the camera in the menu to choose
thanks
Hmmm.... strange, I have not any problem with this site

1. What browser do you use?
2. What drivers do you see in the menu? Is there Broadcast SC Filter?
SplitCam Team

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:26 pm

toto31000 wrote:hello
i have a problem with splicam and winodws 7 64 bits

its work whith another splitter but not with splicam

thanks
I found NO problem at all with detection or setting up splitcam on that site. That site is similar to chatroulette since they work the same.

You have to understand that when you install any video camera splitter program(s). Whatever site you plan to use it on you have to make sure your upto date with Adobe Flash plugin, and make sure you've configure them to your installed respective capture program splitter drivers instead of your webcam.
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

resam19
Advanced User

Post by resam19 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I am using splitcam more than one year for the video broadcast mainly. I often found splitcam not compatible with windows 7 64 bits. Sometimes it crashed sometimes use more resources and worst is crashing the windows itself giving the blue screen of death. Reason given is Bad_Pool_Header. After doing some googling with this error I found that splitcam video driver incompatible with windows 7 64 bits. For this I tested the driver using the Driver Verifier and windows did not boot when I selected splitcam hd video driver. Which Proves the driver has compatibility issues with OS I am using. It does not mean all windows 7 64 bits should have the same problem with the driver. I booted into safe mode and ran the driver verifier and deleted the changes and rebooted in my regular desktop.

This is how I fixed the issue...

Went to device manager and disabled splitcam video and audio driver and restarted my system. Installed K-lite mega codec (Any codec may be used, I prefer K-lite). Now started chatroulette.com in chrome. In camera options I found 3 selections
1. Broadcast SC Video Filter,
2. Splitcam Video Capture and
3. IP camera in my case.
I found my video working with both SC Video Filter and Splitcam Video Capture. Tested it with tinychat.com then found only SC Video filter working on that site. Tested with Paltalk both setting working. Yahoo messenger and google talk also worked fine. In case of Skype split cam doesn't show up if split cam is running before starting Skype. So close splitcam start Skype then select SC Video filter or Splitcam video capture from video option. Splitcam will run fine with Skype too. For people using webcam they can select their webcam option also and broadcast their webcam instead of video. In my case the IP camera is my webcam, it is working via splitcam when I connected my webcam.

Now I find splitcam working in chrome also without any issues. Previously it was not working with latest version of chrome so I was using Firefox. I hope my experience will be useful for others who face such issues like mine. Admin may make my reply into the separate posting in the forum if found worthy after making necessary changes. :D

toto31000
User

Post by toto31000 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

i'm using firefox, and chrome

for the 2 i have no Broadcast SC Filter and no splitcam webcam in the menu