To all skype users , for now we work on new version of splitcam for a new skype , and this take few days for new release of this version.
But if you need your SplitCam on Skype right now , you can do this few steps for resolve this problem :
1. Run cmd, if your OS is Win7(Vista or later) run cmd as administrator.
2. Type "regedit" in command promt press Enter, program regedit most start.
3. In Window regedit program press F3, and type "860BB310" in search string.
4. Under key directory "860BB310..." go to directory "Instance", choise
SplitCam Video Capture key directory.
5. In "SplitCam Video Capture" create string value with name "DevicePath"
you can see video steps here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma2sZ6Bcms4