Jebus wrote:Thanks but the splitcam audio device is not even showing up in the device manager
Did you install the driver as a legacy device?
I have not seen the new DM for Win10 yet and hope that it is the same as for Win7/8.
1. load DM and select any item in the list of installed devices,
2. then click Add Legacy Hardware on the Action menu.
3. Click Next to skip past the Welcome screen.
4. On the next wizard screen, choose how you want to select the device to be installed. For your case:
Choose Install The Hardware That I Manually Select From A List (Advanced) and click Next.
5. From the Common Hardware Types list, select a hardware category (Sound.... and etc). Click Next.
6. Press Have Disk
7. Choose directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\SplitCam\drvPkg\Win7
8. Choose SplitCamAudio.inf
9. Press Ok and follow the prompts to complete the wizard.