IMPORTANT INFORMATION !

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
matthewmason1
User

Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ! (audio problem)

Post by matthewmason1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

I've done a few test recordings of my desktop, but each time there is not audio in the playback. I have a PC using Windows 7 with an integrated Mic and Webcam. I also have an external lapel mic, but isn't being discovered by SplitCam. In the "File" drop down menu, nothing happens when I click on Audio Source.

I also have made sure the audio volume slider is all the way up and not muted. Is this a known bug or what do I have to do to get the audio recording along with my desktop screen capture?

I just installed this software today from the home page so I imagine it's the latest version. Mine says V 5.4.6.0

Thanks.

- Matt

Fortra
Profi User

Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION !

Post by Fortra » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

@ matthewmason1,

What version of Win7 is it, 32 or 64bit ?
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF
YOUR QUESTIONS ON HERE... BY USING THE BRIGHTLY
LIT AND NOTICEABLE (POST REPLY) GREEN BUTTON
FOLLOW ARROW DIRECTION BELOW.

<|==<<<

matthewmason1
User

Post by matthewmason1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:51 pm

@ matthewmason1,

Well in that case I would recommend that you use the latest splitcam BETA version that works on both 32/64bit of Windows OS. Audio is supported in this version, Click on the link below it will take you to beta thread to where its located.

Splitcam Beta version

Once you have installed the beta version I would also recommend that you have a careful look around on the forum too. There are some valuable info threads that will have some tips that will help understand a bit better how to use the program.

And finally you will come across a thread called AUDIO ISSUES WITH SPLITCAM! < Manually look down the various Topic list of threads!
@ USERS, NO BS - PLEASE USE ONE OF THE EXISTING APPROPRIATE TOPIC THREAD WHEN POSTING ANY OF

<|==<<<

matthewmason1
User

Post by matthewmason1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 am

Thank you for your response. You know I tried to do a search with your search function in a number of ways and it kept returning no results. So, I manually went through as much as I could. Based on the date of the posts I thought the "Beta" version was an older version.

Thanks again, though. I'll try this out.

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 am

For Everyone !

P.S - When I say to "MANUALLY LOOK" I mean just do like you would do if you were looking in any regular book index page, or a phone book directory. Don't rely on this forum search feature it's useless !

If you look down at the bottom of the current page your looking at. You will see Page # (numbers) with your cursor just click on #2 it will take you directly to that Page #, then scroll down and you will come across a post that I had done with an attachment simplified picture diagram explaining how this forum basic layout work.

<|==<<<

rtiirii
User

Post by rtiirii » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 am

I suggest you READ what is already available information before I make any further comment!

BTW, why cover up your splitcamera video window, if your camera wasn't working with the latest version, as you say in your post above?

From what I observe splitcamera has detected your camera driver. So maybe your system might be too old or might also not been kept up to date with the OS update in the first place, might also be full of out dated program software too.

------------------------------

Sacs Longchamp Pas Cher

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I merely meant it towards some users, that in some cases they might not understand why they can't get their own system to work properly for some strange reason that they might be experiencing some sort of issue.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:04 pm

For Everyone!

A basic simplified functionally explanation of what is the primary usage of splitcam is used for, by a splitcam user.

It gives the user the ability to share their webcam live stream within multiple video reliant chat programs. So if you intend to split the video to four sites for example, then those sites will each, get the same video between them once you have configured those sites to use splitcam capture driver as their source.

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:42 pm

For Everyone!

I have updated the bug list on (PAGE 1) the very 1st post, of this thread check it out and read carefully! :wink:

<|==<<<

Sapaman
User

Post by Sapaman » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 am

Help me. I am looking for version splitcamera 4.2 that works on Windows 7 64 bit. I installed splitcamera 4.2 but it gives me an error when I start the program. I only need version 4.2 because I am used to.
Thanks

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 am

@ Sapaman,

There is only support on here for the NEW SPLITCAM VERSION ONLY!

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 am

Here is some Good News update!

For those users that use Google+ Hangout. Splitcam does now work and is detected in Google+ Hangout and SKYPE v6.x.x.x However, it's VERY IMPORTANT that you install and use the "LATEST UPDATED BETA SPLITCAM VERSION" for it to work!

P.S- Remember, you have to uninstall first, any previous version of splitcam. Then reboot your system, then install the latest new BETA version onto your system!

( Click on the picture below if you want to view it in more closer detail within your own browser )
Attachments
Google+Hangout.png

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:29 pm

For everyone!

Please check and read carefully within the topic's various available threads, that are their for your own benefit to read in your own time!

They will have some valuable information posts & tips within them!

<|==<<<

Fortra
Profi User

Post by Fortra » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 am

For Everyone!

The SplitCam bug list post has now been updated with new info!

Please read and check it out! :wink:

On there you'll find the bug list post on (Page 1) on this thread!

<|==<<<