App resolution is painfully small

Post your SplitCam questions and bug reports here. PLEASE WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH !
Tester
User

App resolution is painfully small

Post by Tester » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 pm

When I start SplitCam 7.7.4.1 the console displays VERY small (in a high resolution) which makes it nearly impossible to see. I can find no setting that controls the resolution/size of the app itself. Aside from this, all functionality seems to be working properly. It's just that it's very difficult to make any changes to the source, options, etc. I haven't seen this behavior in any previous SplitCam version, and have run out of other things I can think of to try.

vicul
Forum Moderator

Re: App resolution is painfully small

Post by vicul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am

I am not agree with your notes. I've understood you are mean the main window of Splitcam. That window has always a constant size - 512x384.
We use it, as a control window. Splitcam is a splitter, its task is send video streams to other apps .
I also don't see any problems with the Splitcam control. All control elements are placed on the forward panel of Splitcam.
SplitCam Team

Tester
User

Post by Tester » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Yes, it's the main window of SplitCam that I'm referring to. Here's a screen shot to show you what I mean... Note how tiny the text in the "Options" menu is compared to the text size of the "Click here..." ad text. It's a resolution problem, but I don't know what control/setting determines the text of the main window.
Attachments
splitcamexample.jpg

vicul
Forum Moderator

Post by vicul » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:55 am

Ad window is a window of inet browser. Click on it and change the font size by mouse wheel.
For other fonts use the Windows settings, for details, see Windows Help or Google
SplitCam Team